Well, that’s summer done and the Åre trails are now resting under 2 metres of snow. But don’t worry, they’ll come out of hibernation soon and we’ll guide you down them on your 2013 summer trip. Prices aren’t set yet but we’ve left up last years prices to give you some idea of cost. Any questions, just fire over an email. Keep checking back for updates.
See you this summer!
- 30 trails, 40km downhill, 870m vertical elevation
- Slopestyle arena, North Shore, big air
- Beginner trails, World Champs track
- Push your limits, progress your riding
- Fully qualified, professional guides
- Uncrowded, chilled out atmosphere
- Rated top ten riding spot in the World by MBUK
- Stunning scenery
- Come and experience it for yourself
Dirt not good enough for you? Then check out what our favourite website Descent World had to say about Åre.